Search This Blog

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Weekly Blog - Jan 16th 2009

Sunday:
Finally back to church! After weeks of bad weather making it unsafe to drive out there, (My church is only the next city over, but when you live in New England, frost heaves, black ice, hills and swerves and crazy other drivers become big parts of the equation. We drew a picture of a boy on the church circular, and make all these arrows and demands for my dream man and gave it to my Pastor. He promised at the church Christmas party that he'd help find me a man. After church we redeemed my $2 winnings on my scratchcard and watched 'The Hangover''.

Monday:
Went over my buddy Peter's house. If you don't have a guy best friend, get one, it's nice to have a dude you can snuggle with and it's not weird.

Tuesday:
Singing practice at church. And hellooo American Idol is back! I forget, whether it was Tuesday or Wednesday that the kid from Derry, NH was on. Well, I'm just happy someone from my local area was on TV. When you're from a small town, any national news coverage is exciting. (Think, that plane that landed in a NH Wallyworld parking lot or old man of the mountain falling, or first in the national elections.)

Wednesday:
Idol is back! I can't wait to see Ellen as the permanent host! Went to the craft store today too. I'm an art major, and I also have a commission portrait to finish.

Thursday:
My friend wanted me to go to kareoke night with her, but honestly I was outta money. I crave restaurant food though. I can't wait for The Office to return next week! Jim Pam baby can't come soon enough.

Friday:
Got my wisdom teeth out, yeah, that was fun. NOT! I was on the crazy gas. Apparently I threatened to kick my dentist, spoke French the whole time and was walking around like a loopy baby. Had the hiccups twice that day afterward. My friend Rachel told me her brother's cute friend thinks I'm attractive. Well, this is indeed a glorious ending to a bad day afterall.

Saturday:
Hiccups twice so far today, on round #2 right now. Apparently it's a side effect of the surgery. Peter said he might come bring me some raspberry sorbet today. These pills for my surgery taste yucky.

No comments:

Post a Comment