Search This Blog

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Photos Of The Week Ending Jan 16th 2010

Outfit of the day: Jacket, $20 (got it for $18 with my employee discount) TJMaxx. Dress, $10 H&M. Clutch, $10 Walmart. Shoes, $40 Guess. Yeah, note, as of now I've cleaned my mirror.

New Makeup: The new Covergirl shadows rock, and I'm so overjoyed to use the nail art brushes. The ELF kit will be great for traveling and the 'glosses' are more like matte lipsticks, which rocks because for one I'm a lipstick girl, not gloss and I'm really into matte lipsticks right now.

At my friend's house Monday night, his kitten Lucy kept sitting in the plates. Cute!



I know white nails are a little white-trashy, but I figured the metallic swirls would look 2010 and futuristic, not trailer park. I'm real proud of the swipes on that thumbnail. The white polish is Essie in Blanc. I know most people like Essie in Marshmallow, but I like a true white. That, and it was on sale at TJMaxx. I did do orange nails earlier but it turned out I didn't do my acrylics right so I re-did them to look like this. I still love orange polish though and will try again.


I got four wisdom teeth out yesterday and I'm on a baby food and overcooked fettuchini diet until normal food is okay. Luckilly I don't mind baby food.



No comments:

Post a Comment