Search This Blog

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Photos Of The Week (Jan 3rd 2010-Jan 10th 2010)

I ordered this liner from Sephora and it finally came in the mail! Yayy! It's Urban Decay's 24/7 Liner in Flipside. AW! What a color, right? I haven't seen another liner quite like it, and it goes on so silky. Can you believe it's my first Urban Decay liner? Well, pencil liner at least. Also, check out my sparkly black nails! Sinful Colors in Black...whatever. Yes, I'm too lazy to go up to my nail shelves thing and check.






Here's a closeup of the swatch.



Not long after my black nail pic there, it was time to change nails. This is OPI Fi Fi Fo Plum with a sparkly clear silver Wet N Wild thing over it. I'm redoing my nails now as I write this. I got compliments on these nails and I personally feel like the color is super flattering on my skin tone. I got this polish as a treat for myself once. I love purple nail polishes!!!

Outfit picture! Snow Leopard Faux Fur Jacket: H&M, White Top: Forever 21, Grey Skirt: Charlotte Russe, Leggings: Uhhh...I got them at TJMaxx, Boots: Juicy Couture. I need to clean my mirror!


My first scratchcard and I won $2! Woo I got my money back +1. I feel a new addiction starting. I can totally see myself becoming a compulsive gambler.

No comments:

Post a Comment